BLOG THE FIRST


WARNING:
THE BANDERSNATCH PODCAST CONTAINS INFORMATION AND OPINIONS THAT THE PUBLIC MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE CHECKED AND OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF THE MAIN PODCASTS ITSELF.

Hey there Earthlings, Alternatives and Trollers. Put down that mouse and lend an ear. Welcome to The Bandersnatch where we talk weird, wacky and wondrous. I'm Mama Ogre and I have no idea what I'm doing.

So lets get one thing ruler. There's few things worse than being bored with nothing to do while being on the dole. Sure there's the usual crap to deal with, house cleaning, job-searching and making sure your partner stays somewhat sane enough to work another week. But when your trolling through the same job ads like last week, you've burned through your handy list of fun, the Cleaning and general household stuff fits down to a T aaaaaaand your partner has set themselves up for a weekend game of Apex after a terrible week at work. Boredom is gonna set in......ASAP.

My name is Hayley but on occasion I'm Mama Ogre and I have this nickname 'cause I'm usually the mum friend of my friends and I'm pretty used to waking up operating ugly. And I'll tell you a few things about myself: I live in Brighton....considered England's gay capital, I've been married for five years, I'd eat McDonald's everyday if it was at all wise or sensible, I trump others at Disney's trivial pursuit and I'm allergic to cats as in I'll puff up like a puffer fish allergic.....which is a shame cause I like cats. I decided to start this channel because on one hand I could direct people I know to it and share what I've been doing and on the other I'll have a creative outlet to voice many thoughts and ideas. Plus a bonus....it breaks the monotony and boredom of everyday activity.

Now I can hear the question coming a mile off why call this the Bandersnatch? And the question I have for you is Why not?. There no blogs, podcasts or YouTube channels that I know of or can find called The Bandersnatch. In fact the only things I've found in reference to the Bandersnatch is the character from the popular children's book Alice in wonderland and its sequel Alice through the looking glass and recent use in the TV show Black Mirror. Whilst I have never been able to watch the black mirror show and probably never will. I have read the work of Lewis Carroll *pseudonym of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson and will at some point do a review of the books on this channel at some point in the future.

Now Since I have a lot of time on my hands and I tend to plan waaaay ahead regardless I can let you lovely people know that I'll be posting Tuesdays and Fridays at pm UK time. Tuesdays will be devoted to reviews of everything review able. Fridays will be random video day which will be of anything and everything I see. Plus I'll include any photos or video clips I caught of my experiences. Hopefully after a while I'll create an FB page where we can communicate easier.

So any which way but south I'm leaving this video here for today. Fear not I have some ideas bouncing around this twisted little brain of mine. So please, please, please leave a comment in the comment section and of course like, favorite and subscribe and hit that bell button for new videos.....It'll be very much appreciated. However I would like to note that whilst all comments will be honored as such any and all abuse, hate and violence will not be tolerated and WILL result in the poster being blocked from my channel and being reported to YouTube and Whilst I welcome people of all ages to my channel there will be times where on occasion my content will reference content not age appropriate and as such there will be age restricted warnings on the relevant videos.

THIS IS THE BANDERSNATCH, I'M MAMA OGRE AND REMEMBER STAY WEIRD, STAY WACKY, STAY WONDROUS AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witcher: The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski.

The George Hotel

The Witcher; The Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski.