A Love for Disney

 

WARNING:

THE BANDERSNATCH BLOG CONTAINS INFORMATION AND OPINIONS THAT THE PUBLIC MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE CHECKED AND OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF THE MAIN BLOGGER HERSELF.


Hey there Earthlings, Alternatives and Trollers. Put down that mouse and lend an ear. Welcome to The Bandersnatch blog where we talk weird, wacky and wondrous. I'm Mama Ogre and I have no idea what I'm doing.


Random blog day boo yah. As you should know Fridays is random blog day were we talk anything and everything and pretty much run with it. Today's blog is a sort of rambling love letter to Disney.


The Walt Disney Company, commonly known to the world as Disney is an American multi-media and multi-entertainment conglomerate with headquarters at Walt Disney Studios Complex in Burbank, California. I'm almost positive I've posted a blog on Disney before...but I have such a love for Disney im posting another. I've had a love of Disney ever since I was a toddler. This obviously stems from watching numerous Disney movies several times over to the point I can name most movies from the first three seconds, and obsessing over Disney information to the point of answering most questions correctly on the Disney version of Trivial Pursuit.


My favourite characters from Disney are Alice, The Mad Hatter and The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, Eeyore and Winnie the Pooh from Winnie the Pooh, and of course Mikey and Minnie Mouse themselves. The Alice in Wonderland charecters have been amongst my favourites for years due to being curious like Alice, being kooky like the Mad Hatter and being unusual like the Cheshire cat. Eeyore and Winnie the Pooh are my favourites due to Eeyore being one of my spirit animals and Winnie the pooh being the other and I love Mickey and Minnie Mouse for being awesome and inspiring charecters. Obviously the Winnie the Pooh Movies/shows, Alice in Wonderland and most things with Mickey/Minnie mouse in them are my favourite Disney shows/movies, I also love watching the princesses movies whenever I have a yearning for them, and I love playing the Disney game from 2017 where you run around the parks doing things for the Disney Characters.


Out of all the Parks I've been to Disneyland Paris twice and that was before I went to Secondary School. My favourite rides then were The Phantom Manor (DLP's Haunted Mansion), Big Thunder mountain and Mad Hatter's Tea Cups. I would love to visit both Disney Parks in the USA and the park in Tokyo Japan. However due to Current times I dont have the funds to get/go anywhere. It is my dream to one day go to said parks and enjoy them like the kid I am at heart. One day I hope I would end up heading to the parks and fulfilling a dream I've had for years.


COVID-19 NOTICE:


Remember to follow your governments guidelines during this time.


If you follow any creative artists, content creators or the like and cannot buy any of their merch but consume their content keep an eye out for their Patreon and donate a small amount if you wish, that will help the creative community thrive.


STAY SAFE, STAY INFORMED, STAY ALIVE.


If you wish to contact for whatever reason and/or work with The Bandersnatch blog the Business Email is:


TheBandersnatch@yahoo.com.


THE WEBSITE BIBLIOGRAPHY:


https://disney.co.uk/


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walt_Disney_Company


https://linktr.ee/TheBandersnatchsMamaOgre


https://www.patreon.com/BandernsatchBlog

https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/post/edit/7716366274121903948/1842948527376703166

And there you have it, we'll be leaving this here for today. Please be considerate when you leave a comment. Share with others if you want or not. Don't forget We HAVE PATREON! please consider becoming a Patreon today, link is in the bibliography above. Tuesday is book blog day and remember all abuse will be tracked and reported to the appropriate people.


THIS IS THE BANDERSNATCH, I'M MAMA OGRE AND REMEMBER STAY WEIRD, STAY WACKY, STAY WONDEROUS AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witcher: The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski.

The George Hotel

The Witcher; The Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski.