A New Year A New Me

 

WARNING:

THE BANDERSNATCH BLOG CONTAINS INFORMATION AND OPINIONS THAT THE PUBLIC MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE CHECKED AND OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF THE MAIN BLOGGER HERSELF.


Hey there Earthlings, Alternatives and Trollers. Put down that mouse and lend an ear. Welcome to The Bandersnatch blog where we talk weird, wacky and wondrous. I'm The Bandersnatch and I have no idea what I'm doing.


Random blog day boo yah. As you should know Fridays is random blog day were we talk anything and everything and pretty much run with it. Today's blog is based on me since its A NEW YEAR I'm making myself into A NEW ME.


Welcome back to the Blog, A Happy New year to you all, I hope you all enjoyed the previous post of The Hundred and One Dalmations. A Lot has happened for me over the past two-ish months and as such I'm wanting/leaning towards a change, as such I've already started with a few things. I've become a Flexitarian (60/70% Vegetarian 40/30% Meat-eating) and have gone into Minimalism to help with my carbon footprint, keep it low as it were. However since I live with another I have to keep a balance in the kitchen and living room.


RESOLUTIONS:


As usual I have some Resolutions and this year I have four and here they are.


1: Learn sign language:

This was a resolution from last year and unfortunately I had other things to do and on my mind, this year I am determined to at least have a basic understanding of Sign Language and hopefully put it on my CV as a learned skill.


2: Get Work:

I'm hoping to get some work at least Part-Time, partially due to the fact My book writing isn't going well and I'm still part way through writing two other books which will take time before publishing and like others in similar positions I need to pay rent.


3: Loose weight:

I've been a pretty chubby person most of my adult life and have put some more weight over the past two years thanks to the recent pandemic. As such I need to shift some weight, I'm hoping after getting a few remaining things in place that I'll be able to do so.


4: Learn the Bangolele:

Since I've gotten a Bangolele last Christmas I've been meaning to learn how to play it, so just like Sign Language I'll be taking up learning to play the Bangolele.


MERCH:


I have plans for Merchandise coming up within the next few months, I'm planning Crew T-shirts, both Snap-back and Beanie hats and Letterman jackets, I'm looking into appropriate companies and pricing of course.

I'm planning on doing several Youtube videos, however due to having Covid right now i'm putting them on hold. the blogs will also be irregular for the next few months,partially due to life and being unable to read ahead to write blogs. 


COVID-19 NOTICE:


Remember to follow your governments guidelines during this time.


If you follow any creative artists, content creators or the like and cannot buy any of their merch but consume their content keep an eye out for their Patreon and donate a small amount if you wish, that will help the creative community thrive.


STAY SAFE, STAY INFORMED, STAY ALIVE.


If you wish to contact for whatever reason and/or work with The Bandersnatch blog the Business Email is:


TheBandersnatch@yahoo.com.


THE WEBSITE BIBLIOGRAPHY:


https://linktr.ee/TheBandersnatchsMamaOgre


https://ko-fi.com/thebandersnatchmama


And there you have it, we'll be leaving this here for today. Please be considerate when you leave a comment. Share with others if you want or not. Don't forget We HAVE KO-FI! please consider becoming a KO-FI doner today, link is in the bibliography above. Tuesday is book blog day and remember all abuse will be tracked and reported to the appropriate people.


THIS IS THE BANDERSNATCH, I'M THE BANDERSNATCH AND REMEMBER STAY WEIRD, STAY WACKY, STAY WONDEROUS AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witcher: The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski.

The George Hotel

The Witcher; The Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski.