The First Friday Post

 

WARNING:

THE BANDERSNATCH BLOG CONTAINS INFORMATION AND OPINIONS THAT THE PUBLIC MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE CHECKED AND OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF THE MAIN BLOGGER HERSELF.


Hey there Earthlings, Alternatives and Trollers. Put down that mouse and lend an ear. Welcome to The Bandersnatch blog where we talk weird, wacky and wondrous. I'm The Bandersnatch and I have no idea what I'm doing.


Random blog day boo yah. As you should know Fridays is random blog day were we talk anything and everything and pretty much run with it. Today's blog is on What I do for the first week of the New Year and what I do for/in January as a whole.


Now what I do for the first week of January usually starts the day after Boxing day. On the occasions I've not seen specific sides of the family it's arranged that we'll meet the first week of the New Year, usually for coffee or lunch depending on time frames and work schedules. However this year My first week of the New Year is entirely my own so, the time has been devoted to cleaning and tidying the flat I live in with my partner. The both of us can get into cleaning ruts, in the sense that nothing gets done HOWEVER we've been on the ball this year so far and are ahead of cleaning things. Which is good because its helped us both mentally, plus it's kept me on an early to rise schedule which I've been trying to do for the past few weeks.


I also use the first week of the New Year to decide what I want to do with the next three months. I work a blog that often requires some planning. Especially the reading of material and writing of specific blogs, this can often happen up to a month in advance. Due to not being very wealthy and having other bills that come first, the planning of attending events, even those that are free, occasionally require financial and organisational pre-planning, as such my year is split into four periods. It definately helps to know time frames for everything plus, when I have to plan I can work time off into it so so I don't burn out.


Thanks to pre-planning I often have family events through January...mainly due to finances which are often low due to the passing of the holidays and bills that happen going into the New Year as such. January is also free time in which I end up doing a lot of reading, as well as writing several blogs ahead. I also take the time to chill out, relax and spend time working in a spiritual recharge. I am a Wiccan and follower of witchcraft so January tends to be a good time to spiritually reconnect, for me at least.


I am going to leave this here....I hope you've learned something new about me and may be inspired to change something about how you deal with January.


COVID-19 NOTICE:


Remember to follow your governments guidelines during this time.


If you follow any creative artists, content creators or the like and cannot buy any of their Merch but consume their content keep an eye out for their Patreon and donate a small amount if you wish, that will help the creative community thrive.


STAY SAFE, STAY INFORMED, STAY ALIVE.


If you wish to contact for whatever reason and/or work with The Bandersnatch blog the Business Email is:


TheBandersnatch@yahoo.com.


THE WEBSITE BIBLIOGRAPHY:


https://twitter.com/TBandersnatch


https://www.tiktok.com/@thebandersnatchuk


https://ko-fi.com/thebandersnatchmama


Cashapp: £TheBand3rsnatch


And there you have it, we'll be leaving this here for today. Please be considerate when you leave a comment. Share with others if you want or not. Don't forget We HAVE KO-FI! please consider becoming a KO-FI donor today, link is in the bibliography above. Tuesday is book blog day and remember all abuse will be tracked and reported to the appropriate people.


THIS IS THE BANDERSNATCH, I'M THE BANDERSNATCH AND REMEMBER STAY WEIRD, STAY WACKY, STAY WONDEROUS AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witcher: The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski.

The George Hotel

The Witcher; The Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski.