nerd news

 

WARNING:

THE BANDERSNATCH BLOG CONTAINS INFORMATION AND OPINIONS THAT THE PUBLIC MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE CHECKED AND OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF THE MAIN BLOGGER HERSELF.


Hey there Earthlings, Alternatives and Trollers. Put down that mouse and lend an ear. Welcome to The Bandersnatch blog where we talk weird, wacky and wondrous. I'm The Bandersnatch and I have no idea what I'm doing.


Today's books I suggest are: Crossroads by Devney Perry and Charming Deception by Jaine Diamond


CROSSROADS

by

Devney Perry


I met West Haven when I was eight years old. He taught me to play poker when I was nine and we made paper air planes together when I was eleven. He kissed me when I was sixteen. He was the best part about my family's summer vacations to Montana. He was the boy who stole my heart. I was twenty three when life ripped us apart.


Years Later, I'm breaking my vow and returning to the ranch, not as a guest but its new owner. West might want me gone, but even he has to admit the only way to save his family's legacy is with my help.


It's not easy working side by side and facing these old memories. But this situation is only temporary. We're at a crossroads. And as long as I don't let myself fall in love with West Haven again, maybe this is our chance to put those ghosts to rest. Maybe this time we'll finally be able to say goodbye.


Crossroads Goodreads page


Crossroads is the 1st book in the Haven River Ranch series and will be Published on June 4th 2024 by Montlake.


CHARMING DECEPTION

by

Jaine Diamond,


When my brother's best friend proposes to me in order to please his family, I'm a fool to say Yes.


It's a fake engagement, because men like Jameson Vance don't fall in love with women like me.

He's gorgeous and Charming, a billionaire bachelor who peoples because he actually wants to.


Me? I'd rather mingle with the rosebushes in his garden than fall in love again.


When Jameson turns the charm on me, though, I can't help melting.

When we share a bed the line between fake and real becomes blurred in the steam.


But when he won't follow through on anything he starts (If you know what I mean), I realise there's so much more to this fake engagement than meets the eye – because my fiance is keeping one hell of a secret from me.


I know I'd be crazy to trust him.

Even crazier to fall in love with him.


But when he starts calling me “My Wife,” I know I'm already in too deep to avoid another broken heart


Charming Deception Goodreads page


Charming Deception will be published on June 4th 2024 by Dreamwarp Publishing LTD.


If you follow any creative artists, content creators or the like and cannot buy any Merch but consume their content, keep an eye out for their Patreon and Ko-Fi possibly donate a small amount there, that will help the creative community continue thriving.


If you wish to contact for whatever reason and/or work with The Bandersnatch blog the Business Email is:

TheBandersnatch@yahoo.com.


WEBSITE BIBLIOGRAPHY:


https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/193445.June_2024_Most_Anticipated_Romance_Releases


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/203420369-crossroads


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/210093056-charming-deception


https://linktr.ee/TheBandersnatchsMamaOgre


https://www.instagram.com/thebandersnatchblog/?hl=en


https://twitter.com/TheBand3r


https://www.tiktok.com/@thebandersnatchuk


https://ko-fi.com/thebandersnatchmama


Cashapp: £TheBand3rsnatch


So there you have it. We'll be leaving this here for today please leave a comment, share with others if you want or not, Don't forget We HAVE KO-FI! please consider becoming a KO-FI donator today, link is in the Bibliography above. Friday is random blog day and remember keep it sensible in the comments all abuse will be tracked and reported to the appropriate people.


THIS IS THE BANDERSNATCH, I'M THE BANDERSNATCH AND REMEMBER STAY WEIRD, STAY WACKY, STAY WONDEROUS AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday BOOK CLUB: Nasty Gal by Sophia Amoruso.

Daughter of Arabia

Nerd News