Valentines Day Nerd News

 

WARNING:

THE BANDERSNATCH BLOG CONTAINS INFORMATION AND OPINIONS THAT THE PUBLIC MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE CHECKED AND OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF THE MAIN BLOGGER HERSELF.



Hey there Earthlings, Alternatives and Trollers. Put down that mouse and lend an ear. Welcome to The Bandersnatch blog where we talk weird, wacky and wondrous. I'm Mama Ogre and I have no idea what I'm doing.



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I hope it's romantic for you as it possibly can be and Today's Nerd News is on the romantic books Danger by Logan chance, I Take Thee by Natasha Knight and Strings Attached by Loriana Cappello.



DANGER

(The Driven World)

by Logan Chance



He's a danger on and off the track.

Danger Hudson has made a career out of doing things the hard way. The Tabloids have nicknamed him the 'Bad Boy of Racing' and he proves them right at every turn.



Wild parties.

Fast women.

Even faster cars.



Until his manager finally slams on the breaks and hatches an absurd plan to calm the press—pretend to be engaged to Montgomery Grander, the drop-dead gorgeous daughter of the team's owner.



She's pretentious.

She's high-class.

And she's entirely too good for him.



But why cant danger stop imagining a life without her?

When the past crashes into the present, will Danger be able to get everything he's been searching for? Or will the truth he's been so desperately trying to hide come out and ruin them both.

  • Danger Goodreads page

The expected release of Danger is on February 18th by publishers KB Worlds LLC.



I TAKE THEE

by Natasha Knight



He rescued me from one tower only to lock me in another.

Cristiano Grigori hates me because of who I am. What my brothers did. As if I had anything to do with that. I was only ever a pawn to them.

Now I'm Cristiano's pawn. The ring he put on my finger marks me as his. At least it wards of my enemies.

Cristiano is used to having his way. He made it clear that I belong to him and something about the way he looks at me makes me want to.

But I have to keep a clear head when it comes to my captor. I have to keep thinking about my little brother. He's the only family I have left and Cristiano knows ill do anything to keep him safe. Even if it means sleeping in the bed of my enemy.



  • I Take Thee Goodreads page

I take thee is set to be published on the 23rd of February 2020.



STRINGS ATTACHED

by Loriana Cappello

Aston Chamber has one hell of a decision to make. Finish his final year of University or sign a lucrative record deal with his band, Koolum Law.

Pressure from the record company, a commitment to his family and the glue keeping the contract on the table, is weighing heavily on Ash's shoulders. But that's not his only Dilemma. Calla Bryson is the girl who stole his 16-year-old heart and now she's back to steal it all over again.

Ash and Calla have a history of Bad timing.

The first time around, Ash's best friend stood between them.

This time, its their potential careers.

The one guarantee they have is the summer together

The one promise they make-- no promises.

  • Strings Attached Goodreads page



The Books official publishing date was February 12th



COVID-19 NOTICE:

Remember to follow your governments guidelines during the COVID-19 Outbreak. Remember to wear a mask in shops and on transport as required.



If you follow any creative artists, content creators or the like and cannot buy any merch but consume their content, keep an eye out for their patreon and possibly donate a small amount there, that will help the creative community continue thriving.



STAY SAFE, STAY INFORMED, STAY ALIVE.

If you wish to contact for whatever reason and/or work with The Bandersnatch blog the Business Email is:



TheBandersnatch@yahoo.com.



WEBSITE BIBLIOGRAPHY:



https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/150684.February_2021_Most_Anticipated_Romance_Releases



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55126808-danger



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55885995-i-thee-take



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/56320256-strings-attached



https://linktr.ee/TheBandersnatchsMamaOgre



https://www.patreon.com/BandernsatchBlog?fan_landing=true



So there you have it. We'll be leaving this here for today please leave a comment, share with others if you want or not, Don't forget We HAVE PATREON! please consider becoming a Patreon today, link is in the Bibliography above. Friday is random blog day and remember keep it sensible in the comments all abuse will be tracked and reported to the appropriate people.



THIS IS THE BANDERSNATCH, I'M MAMA OGRE AND REMEMBER STAY WEIRD, STAY WACKY, STAY WONDEROUS AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witcher: The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski.

The George Hotel

The Witcher; The Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski.