Nerd News

 

WARNING:

THE BANDERSNATCH BLOG CONTAINS INFORMATION AND OPINIONS THAT THE PUBLIC MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE CHECKED AND OPINIONS DO NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF THE MAIN BLOGGER HERSELF.


Hey there Earthlings, Alternatives and Trollers. Put down that mouse and lend an ear. Welcome to The Bandersnatch blog where we talk weird, wacky and wondrous. I'm The Bandersnatch and I have no idea what I'm doing.


Today's books I suggest are: What happens at the lake by Vi Keeland, Cluelessly Yours by Max Monroe and One Night by Lena Hendrix.


WHAT HAPPENS AT THE LAKE

by

Vi Keeland

When Life took an unexpected turn, I decided to get out of New York for a while. What better place to go to than the idyllic small than my father spoke about so fondly when I was growing up?Laurel Lake held the title AMERICA's FRIENDLIEST TOWN for seventeen years running and FRIENDLY was just what I needed right then.


Unfortunately, FRIENDLY wasn't the welcome I got when I arrived.


Instead, I got FOX CASSIDY. My tall, dark and burly neighbour, who grunted at me instead of saying hello.


Okay, so I Might've hit his mailbox in my hands the first time we met. And it might've been a little crushed after removing it from under my tire. And I might've needed his help breaking into the place I was staying in after the key broke off in the lock. But still...he didn't have to be so grumpy.


As time went on though, I started to notice things about Fox other than his glares. Like how he watched me when he thought I wasn't looking, or how fire ignited in his eyes whenever we bickered. Though I was in Laurel Lake to escape my problems, not create new ones. And getting involved with a man like Fox screamed trouble, even if he was gorgeous and Unlike any man I'd ever met.


But Alas, Problem seemed to be my middle name this year. So why not have some fun while I was here for the summer? It seamed like a good plan. At least until it was time to go home...


They say what happens at the lake, stays at the lake. But it's not so easy to walk away when what stays behind...is your heart.


What happens at the lake will be released on January 15th by C. Scott Publishing Corp.


CLUELESSLY YOURS

by

Max Monroe

The bad news? Getting hit by a cab can officially get crossed off my bucket list.


The worst news while I've woken up from my coma, the man I'm in love with hasn't stirred from his.


And the most terrible of news of all? A pregnant woman is at his bedside, holding his hand, and saying that he's the father of her baby.


Sammy Baker is a divorced, single mom trying to find her way again. With two boys and an absent ex-husband, She's got the world on her shoulders and Legos under her feet.


Amid the chaos lives the dream of, one day, finding love again.


Though, she didn't think that would land her smack-dab in the middle of two men.


Will Sammy choose the successful businessman who doesn't hesitate to tell her he's interested? Or Will she go for the eligible bachelor doctor with a constant influx women vying for his attention?


The smart choice and what the heart wants are two different things. And sometimes, fate has a way of making it so the choice isn't ours at all.


Cluelessly Yours will be released on January 13th by Max Monroe LLC



ONE NIGHT

by

Lena Hendrix


Duke Sullivan is the oldest brother of my family's hated rival. He also happens to be my good morning text and the man I have no right to have a secret crush on. Duke is strictly forbidden.

After months of keeping our friendship hidden, the stars align, sparks ignite, and we finally give into temptation.

Knowing our relationship could never be more than stolen glances and longing looks, we agree to stay secret friends-until two pink lines change everything.

With our small town anf both of our families in an uproar, duke does the unthinkable. He packs up my belongings and moves me into his house. Despite agreeing to weather the storm together and to try to figure out how to Co-Parent, living with Duke proves nearly impossible.

Every soft smirk, every brush of his calloused hand against my sensitive skin makes me want to burst into flames. It becomes clear, despite the feud,Duke is relentlessly going after what he wants and I think that might be...me.

I'm the quiet daughter with the wrong last name, but it's obvious he wants so much more than just one night.


One Night will be released on January 8th 2024


If you follow any creative artists, content creators or the like and cannot buy any Merch but consume their content, keep an eye out for their Patreon and Ko-Fi possibly donate a small amount there, that will help the creative community continue thriving.


If you wish to contact for whatever reason and/or work with The Bandersnatch blog the Business Email is:

TheBandersnatch@yahoo.com.


WEBSITE BIBLIOGRAPHY:


https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/189112.January_2024_Most_Anticipated_Romance_Releases


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/201463937-what-happens-at-the-lake


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/198663943-cluelessly-yours


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/199434878-one-night


https://linktr.ee/TheBandersnatchsMamaOgre


https://www.instagram.com/thebandersnatchblog/?hl=en


https://twitter.com/TheBand3r


https://www.tiktok.com/@thebandersnatchuk


https://ko-fi.com/thebandersnatchmama


Cashapp: £TheBand3rsnatch


So there you have it. We'll be leaving this here for today please leave a comment, share with others if you want or not, Don't forget We HAVE KO-FI! please consider becoming a KO-FI donator today, link is in the Bibliography above. Friday is random blog day and remember keep it sensible in the comments all abuse will be tracked and reported to the appropriate people.


THIS IS THE BANDERSNATCH, I'M THE BANDERSNATCH AND REMEMBER STAY WEIRD, STAY WACKY, STAY WONDEROUS AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witcher: The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski.

The George Hotel

The Witcher; The Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski.